Sunday, November 7, 2010

Experience More of Gods Prosperity in Your Life!

From the desk of Love Psychic DJ Ownbey:




Do you need more money? Do want to experience more of the good things in life? I have this very simple technique that always works if you use it—and you can prove it for yourself.


I believe that god wants us to have an abundance of all things. He created us to lay down in green pastures as the psalmist put it.


We limit ourselves by holding onto limited ideas and negative thinking; it is not god that limits us.


Every thought is like a seed and it will bring forth after its own kind. Take some time to observe the thoughts that you are thinking. Are they the types of things that you want to be creating your reality?


If not, then you can turn the tide of your habitual thinking with affirmations. Try to do them from the heart and get the feeling of the good you want as if it was already here now. We have to have the inner equivalent in thought and feeling.


Every time, you catch yourself thinking something negative go right back to the affirmative thought. Fast from all negative thinking, this is the best type of fast one can ever do. Just make your thoughts affirmations! You will be amazed at how your life turns around for the better after a very short time!


It is most powerful to get into a very relaxed state prior to speaking aloud your affirmations. I like to do them right after my meditations. If I am doing affirmations for prosperity, I get this very rich feeling first by thinking of all the wealth and abundance in the world.


I like to also use essential oil (Patchouli Oil- dab a little on the nose) after using it for awhile, you will immediately get this very rich feeling as soon as you smell it! This makes it allot more powerful. In the beginning, the old ways don’t want to die easily. It may seem like things are getting worse. It is like when you come out of a dark room into the light you are temporarily blinded even though you are in the light. If this happens, it means it is working! You are breaking up the old conditions deep within your subconscious mind. This is the time to stick to your guns.


I recommend that you have a practice for at least 40 days, where you do not miss a day. If you miss a day you start all over again back to day one. I feel it is good to declare affirmations out loud and also pick one that you really like to say all day long in your mind. After you see how much better your life has become, you will want to make it a daily practice for the rest of your life!


Below are some affirmations that I have found very helpful:


I see myself as wealthy and that's who I AM.

I enjoy my prosperity and share it freely with the world.

My income is growing higher and higher NOW.

I AM passionate about building wealth.

All resistance to prosperity has dissolved in total grace.

I CHOOSE determination and persistence over quitting every time.

I deserve to have financial abundance in my life NOW.

Abundance and I are one.

I BELIEVE anyone can be wealthy -- and that includes me.

I AM NOW accumulating large sums of money.

My mind is a powerful magnet for profitable ideas.

Great wealth is flowing to me NOW.

I AM successful because I know what I want and I ask for it.

I create wealth easily and effortlessly.

I dissolve all false messages around creating wealth.

I define success my way and I create it.

My prosperity is unlimited. My success is unlimited NOW.

I NOW bless everyone, everything, and every situation in my life NOW, as good, good, and very good.

I AM surrounded by divine substance and this divine substance NOW manifests for me in rich appropriate form.

Everything and everybody prospers me NOW and I prosper everything and everybody NOW.

I love the highest and best in all people and I NOW draw the highest, best, and most prosperous minded people to me.

I expect lavish abundance every day in every way in my life and affairs."

I rejoice that I AM successful in all ways."

I give thanks that I AM NOW rich, well and happy.

I HAVE unlimited abundance.

My greatest good is coming to me NOW.

Money comes to me easily and effortlessly.

I deserve the best and it comes to me NOW!

I AM divinely guided in all I do.

I expect the best and I get it NOW!

Everything good is coming to me easily and effortlessly.

I NOW create my wonderful, ideal life.

All my needs are met instantaneously.

I AM NOW free to do the things I love.

Each day my life is filled with wonders and magic.

I AM in a constant state of fulfillment.

I AM certain that my path is always perfect for me.

Every person is a golden link in the chain of my good.

I have a wonderful work, in a wonderful way. I give wonderful service for wonderful pay.

My seeming impossible good now comes to pass, the unexpected NOW happens.

I banish the past and NOW live in the wonderful NOW, where happy surprises come to me each day.

I AM NOW on the royal road of Success, Happiness and Abundance, all the traffic goes my way.

My good NOW flows to me in a steady, unbroken, ever-increasing stream of success, happiness and abundance.

My supply is endless, inexhaustible and immediate and comes to me under grace in perfect ways.

I give thanks that the prosperity which is mine by Divine Right, NOW pours in and piles up under grace in perfect ways.

All things I seek are NOW seeking me.

My good NOW overtakes me in a surprising way.

I serve only faith and my unlimited abundance is made manifest.

I allow myself to have the good things in life and enjoy them.

I am wide awake to my good, I never miss a trick.

I NOW release the goldmine within me.




Namaste,




Love Psychic DJ Ownbey













No comments:

Post a Comment